and honor the beginning of our journey
through the next few days!
A message for you from the Summit Team ~
A Special Contribution from Certified Teacher
Margaret Laurena Kemp ~
An audio gift from Margaret Kemp on Touching on Skin – Centering touch as part of the art and craft of breathing and sound making. The meditation makes room for cultivating delight from the inside out and outside in.
Be Ready! Tomorrow you will receive an email with access to Day One.
Please remember to keep the following in mind to minimize
technical difficulties moving forward:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book so our emails are less likely to go into your spam folder.
- Check out the schedule on the website for an overview of each day.
- Check your email for the daily updates and check out the Rest and Digest information to join live via Zoom or watch live via YouTube.
- ALL SESSIONS ARE PRERECORDED. THERE IS NO SPECIFIC START TIME.
- If you require technical assistance, please contact Rachelle Dart or Adriano Cabral.
This is going to be a great time of discovery.
We look forward to sharing this work with you!
“Fitzmaurice Voicework is transformative and works with the zeitgeist of our times.”
The Fitzmaurice Institute, Inc. is a non-profit 501c3 organization that
connects people to Fitzmaurice Voicework. Learn about the Institute here.
If you would like to support the work of the Fitzmaurice Institute
your donation will be welcome.
All rights reserved 2020